| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gyzyletrek in December is a little cool at 7.7 °C (45.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:33 long and the longest day is 9:44 long with an average length of 9:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Gyzyletrek December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Gyzyletrek, Turkmenistan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Gyzyletrek:
- Mastagi, Azerbaijan - 524.9 kms (326.2 miles) NW
- Turkmenbashy, Turkmenistan - 311.5 kms (193.6 miles) NNW
- Nebitdag, Turkmenistan - 213 kms (132.4 miles) N
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 534.6 kms (332.2 miles) WNW
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 524.9 kms (326.2 miles) WNW
- Esenguly, Turkmenistan - 73.9 kms (45.9 miles) WSW
- Bandar Anzali, Iran - 470.5 kms (292.3 miles) W
- Rasht, Iran - 457.2 kms (284.1 miles) W
- Ramsar, Iran - 372.9 kms (231.7 miles) W
- Babolsar, Iran - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) WSW
- Teheran, Iran - 376.6 kms (234 miles) SW
- Semnan, Iran - 256.9 kms (159.6 miles) SSW