| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gyzyletrek in January is cool at 5.4 °C (41.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:36 long and the longest day is 10:14 long with an average length of 9:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Gyzyletrek January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Gyzyletrek, Turkmenistan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Gyzyletrek:
- Mastagi, Azerbaijan - 524.9 kms (326.2 miles) NW
- Turkmenbashy, Turkmenistan - 311.5 kms (193.6 miles) NNW
- Nebitdag, Turkmenistan - 213 kms (132.4 miles) N
- Lankaran, Azerbaijan - 534.6 kms (332.2 miles) WNW
- Astara, Azerbaijan - 524.9 kms (326.2 miles) WNW
- Esenguly, Turkmenistan - 73.9 kms (45.9 miles) WSW
- Bandar Anzali, Iran - 470.5 kms (292.3 miles) W
- Rasht, Iran - 457.2 kms (284.1 miles) W
- Ramsar, Iran - 372.9 kms (231.7 miles) W
- Babolsar, Iran - 213.9 kms (132.9 miles) WSW
- Teheran, Iran - 376.6 kms (234 miles) SW
- Semnan, Iran - 256.9 kms (159.6 miles) SSW